Zitat von Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>:

So, trying to bind authentication to originate calls to registrations is
conceptually wrong in the SIP world. Maybe you can do that but that's
not the way the protocols have been engineered to work.

Hi Guido,

thanks for your answer.

Well, I decided to do that, since I have my Asterisk reachable from Internet just for my cellphone and I want to avoid that someone guess my password (random and long, but it's of course possible to guess with a brute force attack) and call using my Asterisk...

Since I'll use rarely my Asterisk from Internet (maybe just if I'm in holiday), I find this limitation meaningful.

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)