My fellow wine lovers,

 Unfortunately, the place we intended to go is victim of it's own
success and just contacted me to tell me that they will not be able to
accomodate a large table this evening.

 I have found another place not too far called Vörös és Fehér ( see
http://goo.gl/XdIrC ), which has also great reviews, and a large
selection of wines to try.

I have just left a voice mail and await confirmation, so please watch
this space. I have also a few other candidates in case we could not get
in that one.

Generally, if this is ok for everyone, I propose that we go there a bit
later than an usual dinner, as a few of us will want to drop by the
Linaro event tonight first.

I will confirm booking, place and meeting time later on today.

Boris Devouge                              <boris.devo...@canonical.com>
Sales Engineering Manager               Mobile: +44 7809 389 874
Canonical
GPG FPR: ADB9 0AE9 2451 2BAD B2C7  BB2C DB22 052A 7A37 FC75