Hi all,

 I am still trying to book for tonight ... but it seems the phone line
is not answered. I am going to see the concierge during the next session.

I will stroll there later on as it is not far from the Hotel and
confirm. As some of us will be at the Linaro event, I propose to meet
from 8.45pm in the Lobby.

If all are agreeing, we will then be departing the Hotel to the
restaurant / wine bar at 9.00 pm and I will confirm the booking in the
meantime or come out with something else collectively.

Best regards,
Boris Devouge                              <boris.devo...@canonical.com>
Sales Engineering Manager               Mobile: +44 7809 389 874
Canonical
GPG FPR: ADB9 0AE9 2451 2BAD B2C7  BB2C DB22 052A 7A37 FC75