I want to improve the logging of my Bacula server.

Right now, Bacula seems to log a lot of things I don't care about, such
as spoolersize and spooler usage, and does not log information I would
like to see, such as filenames or directories currently being backed up.

Jobs are long, so some status notifying me of progress other than 'The
Job's still running' is warranted.

All of the reading I have found thus far focuses on different log
utilities and log rotation, but I want to customize what events are
being logged by bacula-fd.

I don't currently have -d specified for bacula-fd, so I could play
around with the debug level to see if this will add the information I
want, but then it's a matter of turning off the logs (such as the
default spooler size status message that is logged every second) that I
do not want.

Has anyone customized bacula logging and would be willing to share what
they did?

FYI: my logs are filled with this message, repeated every second:

31-Oct 09:58 Scalar-i40 JobId 28: Writing spooled data to Volume.
Despooling 129,048 bytes ...
31-Oct 09:58 Scalar-i40 JobId 28: Despooling elapsed time = 00:00:01,
Transfer rate = 129.0 K Bytes/second
31-Oct 09:58 Scalar-i40 JobId 28: Spooling data again ...

In my opinion, the fact that the spooler is working and doing it's job
isn't something that needs to be logged.  Knowing what file is currently
being read would be nice.

Thanks in Advance,
--
Thanks,