Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: Letters of the Living

Dear Dean,

You wrote:

> Why do you say this is merely a suggestion by Nabil?

I think you were on Tarikh when we had a thorough discussion of this, and hopefully you kept up with the arguments and don't want me to reinvent the wheel now.

Nabil was in no position to know *exactly* who the Letters were.  There is nothing from the Bab that gives the names either.  So, Nabil pulled his best info together (a little Text, a little hearsay, a little guess work, etc) and came up with a list that represents his best guesstimate.  It is no more than that:  A suggested list.

Other folks, like Qabil Abadihiy, have made other suggestions.

Regards,
ahang.

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Francais  Deutsch  Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean
www.dupont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]