> Didn't our beloved Guardian approve the publication of the Dawn Breakers?
I thought I read a long time ago somewhere that the Dawnbeakers was more or
less a work of Shoghi Effendi using Nabil's notes. True, not true?<

Dear Larry,

In some ways, that is true which is why I think it enjoys a high status as a
sacred narrative. One might say that it is a work of Shoghi Effendi who
heavily edited the narrative, leaving out some of the more fantastic
miraculous accounts. But even the Guardian stated he was not infallible in
matters of history, so insofar as Nabil's Narrative constitutes a
*historical* as opposed to a theological source, I don't think we can
privilege it accept on its own merits.

warmest, Susan

 If true, would not the list of the Letters of the Living on page 80-81 of
the Dawnbreakers have been authenticated by Shogi Effendi?
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]