Dear Khazeh,

While individuals are not to define the limits of Guardian's sphere, his sphere is limited as defined by Abdu'l-Baha's W&T and also as delineated by the Guardian and the House of Justice.  The boundaries are well drawn and are limited to matters of interpretation of the Sacred Text and protection of the Faith, as quoted earlier.  It does not include such things as economics, sciences or matters of history.

As Moojan reminded us not long ago, the House of Justice has noted that when Shoghi Effendi was asked by believers in Iran about an incident which had been reported differently by Abdu'l-Baha than what had happened, the Guardian instructed that the friends should report the matter as it had happened and not as Abdu'l-Baha had suggested.

Historical records must stand or fall on their own merits and not the authority of the person reporting it.

> please God please God we focus on important matters

These are important matters that we're focusing!  If I didn't think it was important, I won't devote time to it.

Regards,
ahang.

Please respond to "Baha'i Studies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]