I think that, from an ethical perspective, the supremacy of will advocated by Crowley, Nietzche, Husserl, and others needs to be grounded in an understanding of the divine Will (the Covenant).

I agree.
If I take the Revelation of Baha'u'llah as a whole it would be a structurization? Its intent is to bring about a new structurization which I believe could be referred to as the recognition of the unity of mankind as manifested in the establishment of the World Order of Baha'u'llah. If naming is a necessary process of structurization then the Covenant that around which the sturcturization must revolve.

PRAISE be to Him Who hath honoured the Land of Ba through the presence of Him round Whom all names revolve.

(Baha'u'llah, Tablets of Baha'u'llah, p. 225)

__________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]