from Gilberto Simpson

Dear Khazeh,

Wow, that was again alot of content. Could I ask you a small favor?
Would it be possible to cut-and-paste less, especially if you are not
going to thoroughly discuss something and intersperse comments? In
this last letter it was hard to tell what was the new material and
what was the old.

Dear Gilberto

1] You are right. I am sorry. It was the weekend here and I had a lot to
read and "offer". From tomorrow I shall not be able to write so much or
maybe anything at all...

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:53:49 -0000, Khazeh Fananapazir
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
.

http://www.iis.ac.uk/research/academic_papers/interfaith_dialogue/interfaith
> _dialogue.htm

> The width that separates the author from the Utterances of the Seven
Valleys
> of Baha'u'llah is thinner than the thinnest membrane...

> And God willing He will one day see that Face too.

My only response would be if that's actually true, then it suggests
that perhaps many of the deep insights which are found in the Bahai
writings were already there in the Quran, in hadith, in the writings
of Sufis and the Islamic philosophical tradition.   And so from a
certain perspective, nothing is really missing.

2] On THIS SECOND POINT
."And so from a
certain perspective, nothing is really missing....Gilberto"

Yes dear Gilberto again you are RIGHT.

That is why I would beg you beseech you to consider the Text from
Baha'u'llah I offered
this quotation from the IqtidArAt

****
Baha'u'llah: Alwah-i-Had.rat-e-Baha'u'llah shaamil-e-Iqtidarat [Bombay 1893]
pages 86-87.

If the peoples of the world were to attain to the [Maqs.ud] purpose [aim,
intention] of God they would not become veiled in the times of the
Manifestation [z.uhur]. Thus although they recited the Book of God for years
they did not attain a letter [h.arf] of its meanings [ma'aani].Thus...

If it be said that all things [kull] were hidden and concealed [mastuur wa
maknuun] in the Book of God, and, further, that in the Manifestation of the
Point of Bayan [may the spirit of all being be His sacrifice!] the
countenances of meanings [ma'aani] heretofore hidden in the chambers of
divine Words [kalimaat] came forth from behind veils then this utterance is
the indubitable truth [h.aqqun laa rayba fihi].

On the other hand

If it be stated that in the past the meanings were mentioned in summary
[ijmaal= abstract, summary, abridged, synopsis] and it is NOW that the
Interpreter [mubayyin] and Expounder [mufas.s.il] has come this utterance is
also true and no doubt attacheth thereunto.

Finally if it be said that all that has appeared [z.aahir] in this New
Wondrous Manifestation has not been there before [na-buudeh] and everything
is a new [badee'] creation, this manner of utterance is also correct and
accurate [sah.eeh. wa tamaam] for if the One True God [glorified be His
Remembrance [Dhikr] speaks a Word- a Word which all peoples have been
speaking from time immemorial nevertheless that Word is NEW were ye to
ponder this theme in depth [tatafakkarun] ...

Baha'u'llah Alwah-i-H.ad.rat-e-Baha'u'llah shaamil-e-Iqtidarat [Bombay 1893]
pages 86-87.

(provisional by this evanescent one)

***

So if you kindly and lovingly repeat the gaze this Passage above says that
in a sense all was revealed, in a sense, the purpose is disclosed NOW, in a
sense, very little was revealed.
***
Thus it is related in the "Biharu'l-Anvar," the "Avalim," and the "Yanbu'"
of Sadiq, son of Muhammad, that he spoke these words:  "Knowledge is twenty
and seven letters. All that the Prophets have revealed are two letters
thereof.  No man thus far hath known more than these two letters.  But when
the Qa'im shall arise, He will cause the remaining twenty and five letters
to be made manifest."  Consider; He hath declared Knowledge to consist of
twenty and seven letters, and regarded all the Prophets, from Adam even unto
the "Seal," as Expounders of only two letters thereof and of having been
sent down with these two letters.  He also saith that the Qa'im will reveal
ALL THE REMAINING TWENTY AND FIVE LETTERS.
        (Baha'u'llah:  The Kitab-i-Iqan, Pages: 243-244)***

This Day is unique in this respect. The following analogy of the Holy Qur'an
really deeply spiritually referring to this same insight

022.005
YUSUFALI: O mankind! ...(consider) that We created you out of dust, THEN
[=thumma] out of sperm, THEN [=thumma]out of a leech-like clot, THEN
[=thumma] out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in
order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to
rest in the wombs for an APPOINTED term, THEN do We bring you out as babes,
then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength... and
(further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down
rain on it, it is STIRRED (TO LIFE), IT SWELLS, AND IT PUTS FORTH every kind
of beautiful growth (in pairs).

I think Gilberto dear brother from one point of view you have received a
lot. I will not tire you again.
All you and I have to do now is to REPEAT the gaze

067.004
YUSUFALI: Again turn thy vision a second time:

PICKTHAL: Then look again and yet again

SHAKIR: Then turn back the eye again and again;
May I kindly ask you?
What is exactly your faith now? Do you adhere to the Ismail i branch as Dr
Kazemi referred above?
Salaam and peace be with you

Also educate me in my ignorance
What does your encrypted signature mean?

Is not hydroponics related to botany? Or do I have to repeat the gaze! in
this matter?

Humbly khazeh