>>Could anyone else tell me, what stands out in your mind about why you
converted. What was the thing that grabbed you adn convinced you.<<

I was raised as a Catholic, and had no interest in changing my religion,
at the time I first heard of the Baha'i Faith. A friend in my college dormitory
told me about the Faith, and I thought it was weird.  But then I began
reading the Hidden Words, and the Kitab-i-Iqan, and the spiritual
power and authority in those words was obvious. It was clear to me
that the Author of those books wrote with God's Pen.

This realization was a terrible wrench and shock to me, because
I was very comfortable in the Catholic church; I didn't want
anything to upset my faith; I wanted to stay in my rut.

I resisted conversion for about two years; during that time I asked
a lot of questions, and prayed a lot to Jesus to show me the path
to follow.  In the end, it was Christ's response to my prayers,
and the power of Baha'u'llah's words, that convinced me that
He was Who He claimed to be.  I actually did not want to
become a Baha'i, but once I believed in Baha'u'llah, there
was no choice.

Tim Nolan