SC: <>To my way of thinking to deny the Power of God to express His Will through a "human" Mouthpiece, as were all His Manifestations, is to deny all Creation. <>

RS: How so?

Inspite of all our [human] observations and subsequent replications of principles in Creation it only serves to remind us of our own limitations and the realization of a Power greater than any human endowment. Once this realization is attained it then becomes simply apparent that this Power is "capable" of anything within human imagination.

RS: <> And it still violates Occam's Razor. <>

That should concern me? "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

RS: <> Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to assume that Abdul Baha used an interpreter becuase he could't understand English well without one? <>

Why else would Abdu'l-Baha use an interpreter ?

Lovingly, Sandra