Gilberto:  I would say that in a real way there is
a huge amount of content already contained in even just "La ilaha illa
Allah" (No god but God) "and the rest is commentary" so even just
sticking to the Quran is huge amount of fleshing out and unpacking.
Alot more unpacking with details and examples can be seen if you
include the volumes and volumes of hadith. I don't think anything is
left out. Really.

John:  To me, your statement is clear testimony to the Perfection of the Holy Qur'an, the Infinite Power of the Words from God.  I wish that I could unveil even one of the infinite meanings behind the Qur'anic verses "la ilaha illa Allah" or "In the Name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful", or the seemingly simple letters "Alif Lam Mim".

John:  And I am overtaken with feelings of unworthiness for having been allowed to recognize the Manifestation of His Self and the Fountainhead of His Laws.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more. __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu