Gilberto,

At 09:51 PM 1/10/2005, you wrote:
>>So I guess some of this whole question could depend on how the terms match up
>>and how the "translations" are done. If the kashf or ilham given to saints is
>>"revelation" then the Bahai faith would object to them before the 1000
>>years.<<

It depends on how those words are defined. Generally speaking, we use the word
"Revelation" for the communication of the Logos to man through the Prophets.
Inspiration is a more general concept which can apply to anyone.

However, I think it is important not to get hung up on the words. Sometimes,
based on different terminologies, people can think they agree (or disagree)
with each other, while perhaps the opposite is true.

With regards, Mark A. Foster • 15 Sites: http://markfoster.net
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger" -- Abbie Hoffman