But I
don't think the House will legislate all the Ahkam-i-madaniyyih or a
detailed Qanun for various countries.

Dear Firuoz,

Well, we do have national and local Houses of Justice as well.

"I m not sure why. Maybe Guardian never read this letter. Maybe this was a
personal opinion of Guardian not an interpretation of Baha'i Writings."

Huh? He was elucidating the structure of the Baha'i World Order! Don't
forget the Guardian is supposed to be infallible in protecting the Cause as
well. If he were to so distort Baha'u'llah's intentions regarding the future
wouldn't that be both an interpretative and protection matter?

"Actually I have seen a few letters on behalf of His secretary which did not
make much sense to me."

Don't make sense, or you don't agree with?

 "I am not really sure what exactly meant by "written
on behalf of Guardian. Did all letter written on His behalf went through the
same procedures. Any quality control?"

I thought I already gave you the reference for that. It is a statement
written in the Guardian's own pen:

 "I wish to add and say that whatever letters are sent in my behalf from
Haifa are all read and approved by me before mailing. There is no exception
whatever to this rule."

warmest, Susan