In a message dated 12/25/2004 1:20:49 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think I would define "H.ikmat" a trifle differently in a Bahá'í reference.
Perhaps Susan or Khazeh could offer a better definition?

Not promote or defend but sometimes to protect. For instance during the massacres of Yazd in 1906 Baha'is were compelled to celebrate the martyrdom of their fellow believers, opening their shops and putting out colored lights lest they too be identified and killed.

warmest, Susan