Ruhi does seem to work also for those with an interest in the faith, though not for every seeker. But the majority of people I have talked to over the internet and in my own community who have declared themselves Bahais in the last 2 years had done a Ruhi course which had a strong impact on their decision to declare themselves Bahais.

I think we have to remain vigilant and sensitive though to those seekers who do not like the method, and also to those new Bahais who do not like the method.

much love,
janine van rooij