[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The main concept which prevented me from accepting it was the near universal understanding of "the seal" among Muslims. For that reason, I gravitated more towards Eckankar (surat shabd yoga), Thelema, Theosophy, Vedanta, and (briefly) Sikhism.
Susan:  Of course Mani, the founder of the Manichean religion, used that title long before Muhammad adopted it.

JS:  On the same note, I remember reading somewhere that the notions of Sonship (one parent) and of resurrection (as in from the tomb after the crucifixion) were promoted by people before Jesus.  Do you know who they were?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu