G:
Fine. Then as long as you recognize that, we are done. And to keep
dwelling on it is unnecessary.

No, We're not. At least not in the sense you think. As I said in my past posting, just because Christianity allows for prophets, by their definition; not your's, does not mean that Christianity does not believe in its finality. My point was that you are wrong in your belief that Islam is the only religion that preaches finality. Just because you cling to a rather narrow definition of finality does not make your stance correct.
Rich