"It might be as well just during the revelation that Baha'u'llah is divine
and He is the Voice of God.and when He says I am Omniscient, in fact I
refers to God."

Dear Firouz,

Then wouldn't we be more like Islam and only regard specific Writings
written in a certain state as revelation, rather than anything that issued
from Baha'u'llah's Pen? It seems to me that in the Baha'i Faith it is the
Manifestation who is ultimately the Word of God and whatever He reveals is
such only secondarily.

warmest, Susan