Two at that time members of the Universal House of Justice, on two different occasions (in speeches given in the Netherlands), as well as what I heard from several people I know who worked for several years at the world centre, that the House only makes a decision after having obtained unanimous agreement. So unless all members agree, the matter is not decided on and will continued to be consulted on.

May wisdom and love light your path,

janine van rooij

dublin, ireland

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu