 -----------------
> The recorded oral tradition(s) or whatever Buddhists consider as their
> scripture.

Right. That makes sense to me. But then those texts seem to disagree
radically on certain points with Bahai teachings. If the Buddhist
scriptures substantially represent what the Buddha taught and the
Buddha was a Manifestation but his teachings disagree with the Bahai
faith then there is a real problem.

I guess Bahais either have to reinterpret the Buddhist teachings in a
radically different way from the way Buddhists do. Or Bahais have to
reject at least certain aspects of the Buddhist scriptures.

"pharoah is just a leaf on a burning bush"