In a message dated 2/10/2005 10:21:43 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I do not know however
where the fine line is.

We sometimes forget how powerful spiritual virtues can
be, how much influence they have on the hearts and
soul of human beings. And that the Bahai faith is
essentially and first and foremost in my view, a
spiritual path, that aims for spiritual
transformation,
The fact is that Baha`i's must draw the fine line for themselves. The institutions might give us advice for where to look or not to look, but the line for me is drawn by me. That places responsibility squarely upon me. That is not comfortable, but at least I acknowledge that I am responsible for my actions and Icannot trust others to do it for me and be ethical.

Regards,

Scott