Gilberto,

At 08:33 PM 2/12/2005, you wrote:
>>I'm not objecting to the direction the conversation is taking but I'm curious
>>what the limits are in terms of this new (temporary?) guidline restricting
>>the subject matter?<<

A lot of people complained to Susan and I over the lengthy and often repetitive
discussions comparing Islam and the Baha'i Faith. Some of those complaints were
posted to the list. Many were sent to us privately.

Since you did not give an example, I am not sure how to respond specifically to
your question. However, my own view is that, at least for the time being, we
should stay clear of that area for now. In other words, I would rather that we
did not delve into any kinds of comparisons between Islam and the Baha'i Faith.

With regards, Mark A. Foster • http://markfoster.net • [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." -- Abbott "Abbie" Hoffman