On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:37:59 -0600, Mark A. Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gilberto,

> At 08:33 PM 2/12/2005, you wrote:
> >>I'm not objecting to the direction the conversation is taking but I'm
> >>curious what the limits are in terms of this new (temporary?) guidline
> >>restricting the subject matter?<<

[...]

> Since you did not give an example, I am not sure how to respond specifically
> to your question.

Sorry, I thought one obvious example was implicit because of the
thread we are in. To be honest I didn't have any particular comment
about the original post, but if it starts off talking about an Islamic
holiday and an important event in Muslim history from a Bahai
perspective then it makes me wonder if this is the kind of post you
had in mind (to be excluded). And if not, what else would it take for
it to be out of bounds?

Or is it really not about the subject matter anyway... so that as long
as tone remains friendly things should be ok?

--
"pharaoh is just a leaf on a burning bush"