Title: Information about the Wilmette Institute for local dissemination
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:17 PM
To: Wilmette Institute News
Subject: [winews] Information about the Wilmette Institute for local dissemination

Dear Baha'i Friends:

The Wilmette Institute seeks your assistance to let the friends know about its upcoming summer session of the Spiritual Foundations for a Global Civilization program.

http://www.wilmetteinstitute.org/press/sfgcflier2005A.pdf

The flier describes the program, which involves "e-learning" (study over the Internet) AND attending a ten-day residential session in Wilmette July 29-August 7, 2005. The program this year focuses on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual development of the individual and the creation of strong Baha'i marriages and families. These are immensely important topics for everyone, and very interesting; furthermore, we have Michael Penn, Saba Ayman-Nolley, and Leslie Asplund, all seasoned Baha'is and experienced professionals, giving the classes. They should be very engaging, and at $450 tuition (lodging and meals are extra, but local students can commute if they prefer) they're a bargain. Please consider coming to Wilmette to pray daily at the House of Worship and engage in intense study with a group of very interesting Baha'is. If you need financial aid, we have some we can offer. If anyone is interested in applying after June 1, they can be considered on a space available basis, so don't wait!

The Wilmette Institute greatly appreciates your assistance in publicizing this course to the friends in your area and welcomes questions, ideas, and suggestions so that we may serve the American Baha'i community better. Contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or at 877-wilmette (877-945-6388).

                                Sincerely Yours,

                                Robert H. Stockman, Director

<<SFGC 5_05 Flier.pdf>>