Thank you Barmak

Thank you dear Barmak

This study is very useful_ in that it focuses our minds on what the recent Message says and the context of 21st Century Christianity in a document penned by its most powerful institution and leader.

Our attitude is always to affirm, expand and expound and then take the spiritual journey further.

1] . And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the world" (Mt 28:18-20; cf. Lk 24:46-48; Jn 17:18,20,21; Acts 1:8). [the Document Dominus Iesus quotes the Gospel]

My humble understanding is that Yes He is with us always but that in relation to His Advent in the Glory of the Father He is calling humanity yet again

**Ye make mention of Me, and know Me not.  Ye call upon Me, and are heedless of My Revelation....  O people of the Gospel!  They who were not in the Kingdom have now entered it, whilst We behold you, in this day, tarrying at the gate.  Rend the veils asunder by the power of your Lord, the Almighty, the All-Bounteous, and enter, then, in My name My Kingdom.  Thus biddeth you He Who desireth for you everlasting life....  We behold you, O children of the Kingdom, in darkness. This, verily, beseemeth you not.  Are ye, in the face of the Light, fearful because of your deeds?  Direct yourselves towards Him....  Verily, He [Jesus] said:  `Come ye after Me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.'  In this day, however, We say:  `Come ye after Me, that We may make you to become the quickeners of mankind.'"  "Say," He moreover has written, "We, verily, have come for your sakes, and have borne the misfortunes of the world for your salvation.  Flee ye the One Who hath sacrificed His life that ye may be quickened?  Fear God, O followers of the Spirit [Jesus], and walk not in the footsteps of every divine that hath gone far astray....  Open the doors of your hearts.  He Who is the Spirit [Jesus] verily, standeth before them.  Wherefore keep ye afar from Him Who hath purposed to draw you nigh unto a Resplendent Spot?  Say:  We, in truth, have opened unto you the gates of the Kingdom.  Will ye bar the doors of your houses in My face?  This indeed is naught but a grievous error."

          (Shoghi Effendi:  The Promised Day is Come, Page: 106)**

2] the Universal House of Justice document says:

** This, of course, has been the work that the Baha'i community has been pursuing throughout the history of the Faith, but the accelerating breakdown in social order calls out desperately for the religious spirit to be freed from the shackles that have so far prevented it from bringing to bear the healing influence of which it is capable. If they are to respond to the need, Baha'is must draw on a deep understanding of the process by which humanity's spiritual life evolves. Baha'u'llah's writings provide insights that can help to elevate discussion of religious issues above sectarian and transient considerations.**

*** If they are to respond to the need, Baha'is must draw on a deep understanding of the process by which humanity's spiritual life evolves.***

This is an area we have to work on. I think Barmak this study and the One Common Faith Document is a start

Thank you and God willing others will show interest