A scholar said me that in Tablets
> not yet translated, Bahá'u'lláh links Mustaghath and its number
> 2001 with the numbers 9 and 19. I know great scholar Stephen
> Lambden (http://www.hurqalya.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/BAHA'-ALLAH/L-
> Khalil%20Shirazi.htm) explains about this issue, saying this could
> refer to future Manifestations, but maybe you can resume it better
> to us.

Dear Hasan,

I think both things are true. Khazeh has written some along these
lines as well.

>  It is fiction, but there is always short times of messianic
> concealment. I think in one thousand there will be messianic
> concealment, a distant descendant of Bahá'u'lláh could claim
> Guardianship, and this could be that concealment! If this
> descendant claim Guardianship in MORE than 1000 years, is legally
> correct, then this "guardian" could be the Manifestation, or lead
> us to the Manifestation. But I could be wrong, as Susan said:
> "conjecture is conjecture".

I know of at least one former member of the Universal House of Justice
who is persuaded that the Guardianship will be restored when the next
Manifestation appears. Like Brent, he believes the current
Administrative Order will last for the next 500,000 years. But if that
office were indeed restored, would its holder be a descendent of
Baha'u'llah? Given the fact that all those descendents were Covenant
breakers, that seems unlikely.

warmest, Susan

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.