The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear Susan,
I'm more a reader than a writer in this, as my english is more commercial than spiritual. But these last exchanges remind me a question I put myself since I am bahai : How baha'is can say they are in friendship with all believers of all one-only-God believers, but not with the nearest, called "covenant-breakers"?

I clearly understand that the UHJ tell us not to exchange with those people, as they pretend to be "the" bahais, with a different organization and authority than the UHJ. Reading what they publish (despite the UHJ recommandation!), I've just been chocked by the aggressivity against bahai faith, and I never thought a second to take care about what they pretend to know better.

Anyway, the modernity of our faith is based on the personal research and way. How can we make any personal way, how can we believe in the power of humanity mind and soul, if we block a part of the way? I believe we all bahais have to accept that, like all other religions, we have had a big trouble between the believers, and are now divided in 2 "churches", despite we invite all believers to Unity! We all just humans, bahais make their best to try to be best humans, but the way is still very long...
Let's all work for it but World is not yet a paradise!

Loïc

Susan Maneck a écrit :
The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear Stephen, I would request once again that you do not post their material here. If you have questions about their arguments you can certainly ask about it, but most Baha'is try and avoid exposure to this kind of thing as the Guardian and the House have strongly recommended. I think we should respect their choice in this regard. As far as the BUPC allowing women on their so-called House of Justice, if you read their document carefully you fill find that nearly all of their arguments were plagiarized from papers written by Tony Lee and Juan Cole. warnest, Susan