From: Iskandar Hai, M.D. <iskan...@buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: everlasting Covenant only in Bahá'í faith
To: "Baha'i Studies" <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:25 AM

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear Susan:

You are correct. This is the same "Shahram Rohani". On another list, he is
spreading other false rumors about Mr. Paul Lample.  And Shahram made an
erroneous statement about the 24 Elders, to which Sen replied. Apparently
Shahram is quite misinformed and tries to disseminate dysinformation and
misinformation.

Best regards,
Iskandar