The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Don, by definition man made religion means a religion founded contrary to the
will of God. God founds religions and wishes that only those religions existed.
People have free will and do found unauthorized religions. Thus, they are
founded contrary to the will of God. Whether humans themselves or demons
influencing humans are to blame varies based on whom you ask. Ask any
evangelical Christian about Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, New Age, Hinduism, etc.
and you will get the above.

Sent from my iPad