The Baha'i Studies Listserv
'A mechanism of
world inter-communication will be devised, embracing the whole
planet, freed from national hindrances and restrictions, and functioning
with marvellous swiftness and perfect regularity.'

I've heard Baha'is say this prophecy has already been fulfilled by the
internet.  While I'm pretty sure it refers to the internet, has it really been
entirely fulfilled yet?  Freed from national hindrances?  China bans a lot of
sites.  North Koreans don't have much access yet.  Marvellous swiftness?  I've
heard a lot of complaining about broadband speeds in various places.  I think
few would agree that the internet functions with marvellous swiftness
everywhere.

David