The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I just read an article, which seems to have been reported widely, on the second
biggest religion in each U.S. state.  I was shocked to see that the Baha'i
Faith is second in South Carolina!  Of course, I don't live in the U.S. but
just wondering if this comes as a surprise to others.

Also, I'm interested to know how many Baha'is there are in South Carolina and
whether there is any significant disparity between Baha'is on the roll and
those that are active.

David