Thank you James, for an unemotional presentation of what I think is really
at stake. This is what has been incomprehensible to me about all this anger.
If we, a diverse community who share at least one common pulse, of the
desire to produce and consume enlightened food in a sustainable way, and to
teach others to do so, cannot get along without acrimony and rage, how can
we expect our governments and citizens of the world to wake up to loving
community and compassion for all beings?

I have never set out rules on this list, I simply made assumptions about
what was acceptable, which I have done as many of you know for over 5 years.
Martha was trying to help, but it does seem to be easier once again, to post
the sub info for GlobalNews & keep in mind that once you subscribe you can
choose the web option which means you can select which messages you want to
read and do not have any coming in your email box. Many of the spiritual
posts are from GlobalNews as well.

The New York Times is also online.

Please everyone, I am over seeing my name as subject headers. Can we move
on?

Pax,
Jane