It's a cape that has the following security ICs on the Beagle's i2c2 bus:

- Atmel TPM (RSA 2048)
- Atmel ATSHA204 (SHA/HMAC256)
- Atmel ATECC108 (ECDSA)
- Atmel ATAES132 (AES-128-CCM)

Plus an EEPROM and a 5pmm RTC.

It also contains an ATmega328p, which is loaded with the 3.3V pro mini
bootloader. The ATmega is also connected on the i2c2 bus so the Beagle and
the 328p can communicate over i2c.

Also, you can upload sketches from the Beagle's UART4 to flash the ATmega.

The SparkFun product page is here, with a hookup guide:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12773

The eLinux page is here: http://elinux.org/Cryptotronix:CryptoCape

The SparkFun page talks about each IC in more detail.

Josh