Don: I'm unsure of what you mean by using arch-linux arm.  Can you explain
how I would do this?

Aswin: I'm actually not sure if the touchscreen works with the Qt5
installation yet.  The touchscreen is definitely functioning with the
image, but I haven't been able to do any tests yet.  If I can get it
working with OpenGL, I'll let you know.

Ashwin: A lot of the errors you get in configuring Qt from source are
normal.  They just indicate that it tried to build those modules because
you didn't explicitly say to exclude them, but they don't exist.  You can
suppress them by passing -no arguments with the module that is giving you
the issue when configuring (i.e. -no-sql-mysql).  It doesn't matter much
because if everything else is still good, it will still configure
successfully and just disable those modules.