From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of William A. Mills
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:11 AM
To: beagleboard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] BB-X15 Rev C Schematics & ewiki update?

Hello,

Now that BB-X15 Rev C is shipping in decent quantities, can we get an update to
elinux wiki? The last status update was February.  [1]

I saw that Jason added the RevC2 BOM to the x15 github project. [2]
I also saw Robert say that RevC was basically the same as Rev B expect with the
2.0 version of the AM572x and a "few other parts changes".

Can someone confirm that the netlist for Rev C2 is *exactly* the same as Rev B1
(aside from part changes)?
If not can we get a copy of the Rev C schematics?
I don't have OrCad but I can get someone at work to create netlists for
comparison.

[1] http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoard-X15
[2] https://github.com/beagleboard/beagleboard-x15

Thanks,
Bill

beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACgK%2Bx%3D4uW5W60vth0E1cwdb3S2XSENjs%3D5WCtMUMTv21pVWOA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACgK%2Bx%3D4uW5W60vth0E1cwdb3S2XSENjs%3D5WCtMUMTv21pVWOA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7de165f7a8e948359199f152ee347787%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.