From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of William A. Mills
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 3:32 PM
To: beagleboard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] BB-X15 Rev C Schematics & ewiki update?

Thanks Gerald.  I did find the change sheet after a bit.

When you have alternatives like the Kingston vs Micron for eMMC and DDR parts,
who picks which one is used?  The manufacturer (PTI)?  Can it change from one
production run to another?  Or do you dictate when that happens and potentially
give it a new RevC3 etc?

Thanks,
Bill

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Gerald Coley