Hi Chas,
Thank you very much for the quick responce.

I am sorry.. I forgot to mention the OS. I am installing it on my UNIX
system. I manually tried to identify the the location of make. I could able
to find the location. When I tried to install the module using cpan.pm shell
on my system, it is not asking for the location again. How can I reconfigure
the cpan.pm shell settings.

Thanks,
Chas