On 8/30/07, kilaru rajeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chas,
> Thank you very much for the quick responce.
>
> I am sorry.. I forgot to mention the OS. I am installing it on my UNIX
> system. I manually tried to identify the the location of make. I could able
> to find the location. When I tried to install the module using cpan.pm shell
> on my system, it is not asking for the location again. How can I reconfigure
> the cpan.pm shell settings.
snip

How odd.  What UNIX are you using (a uname -a will tell you).  Either
your PATH is not setup correctly or whoever installed your system left
it broken.  You can try running

find /usr -name make

and

find /opt -name make

or if you are desperate

find / -name make

to see if you need to add a directory to your PATH, or (if the find
commands don't find make) you could go bug whoever setup that box and
tell them that it isn't UNIX without make.