Richard Lee wrote:
Hello there,

I would like someone's experince on learning modules.
I have been avoiding learning modules for couple reasons
1)to learn and try to reinvent some of the wheels to learn the tricks
2)and I just don't really understand OO modules.

It is very difficult for me to understand modules that have OO interfaces and have been trying to read and understand OO more but
it's been a big struggles.

so, question is, is there a OO modules that are on CPAN that are easier to read and use than others? I learn better from examples and actual usage of the modules than reading books(of course , I will continue to have to read as well, that goes
w/out saying).

Any help/comments/constructive criticism would be appreciated.

thanks!!!

Take a look at this article by Sean M. Burke:

A USER'S VIEW OF OBJECT-ORIENTED MODULES - The Perl Journal, Spring 2000
http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol5_1/tpj0501-0002.html

It might help.

Chandra