On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Richard Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Well, the one of the reason that I have been avoding using the modules
>  was that I wanted to understand what the hell I am using.
>
>  And I read somewhere that reading what others have wrote is among the
>  best way to learn and wanted to see if I can learn the OO and others
>  by trying to read other people's modules.
>  But there doesn't seem to be simple OO modules that I can read at this
>  point(not sure if OO modules are good reading tools for beginner perl
>  module)

There are two separate issues here:
 - learning to use modules to aid you in quickly achieving
large/difficult/tedious projects by reusing other peoples' code
 - learning OO

Note: Reading other peoples' code might work better for some people
than for others.
Wanting to learn how OO works should not keep you from using modules.
If you are uncomfortable with OO, you might want to find some online
tutorials on OO via Google or whatever before jumping into reading
larger, more complex OO projects like some of the modules out there.
Or there might very well be some very cleaning, less complex modules
out there that might be a good starting point... I wouldn't know.