On 15 Jul 2024, at 23:27, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
I have noticed that especially DNS blocklist cause errors like:

Jul 14 01:41:28 fantomas named[1854]: success resolving
'D.C.B.A.zen.spamhaus.org/A' after disabling qname minimization due to 'ncache
nxdomain'

and blocklists like spamhaus are sensitive to too many queries.

is it possible to disable query minimisation for particular domains?