Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce Wildlife Acoustics' new acoustic analysis software,
Kaleidoscope Pro 4. Previously Kaleidoscope catered mostly to bat researchers,
but with version 4 we have added  Cluster Analysis which detects similar
acoustic vocalizations in one or many recordings, and quickly sorts them into
clusters which can be efficiently reviewed and labeled to identify the species
present in the recordings. The clusters can also be used to create classifiers
that can automatically recognize species of interest in other recordings. The
software suite also includes a spectrogram viewer and a module that allows
standard noise analysis calculations to be performed on recordings. You can
learn more or download a free trial to give it a try on some of your recordings
at the following address:
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/products/kaleidoscope-software-acoustic

Kind regards,

Sherwood Snyder, Director of Product Management
Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com <http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/>