Thanks Mustaq for your input (and API OWNERS for the ongoing LGTMs, here's
hoping for #3 :)). I agree with your points on the difficulty of making
either user activation or capability delegation work across navigation
(though I still personally think there are reasonable use-cases! :D). We're
definitely paying attention to potential abuse scenarios here, though we do
agree with Rick's take that getting user activation is unfortunately a
fairly weak protection today already.

Wrt the PR status - yes, the WG has now endorsed it, but we will definitely
be landing the PR before trying to ship this. We've re-targeted the launch
from M116 to M117.