LGTM3

On 6/28/23 2:06 AM, Stephen Mcgruer wrote:
Thanks Mustaq for your input (and API OWNERS for the ongoing LGTMs, here's hoping for #3 :)). I agree with your points on the difficulty of making either user activation or capability delegation work across navigation (though I still personally think there are reasonable use-cases! :D). We're definitely paying attention to potential abuse scenarios here, though we do agree with Rick's take that getting user activation is unfortunately a fairly weak protection today already.

Wrt the PR status - yes, the WG has now endorsed it, but we will definitely be landing the PR before trying to ship this. We've re-targeted the launch from M116 to M117.