I've created a new ChromeStatus entry
<https://chromestatus.com/feature/5111638103687168>, and requested the
privacy/security/debuggability gates for the deprecation trial.

I audited a little more than 20 sites from the HTTP Archive. I've found a
few JS player libraries that primarily use the `webkitSupportsFullscreen`
and `webkitDisplayingFullscreen` APIs: Mux and Clappr, and one instance of
PlayerJS.
I found websites with a fullscreen button for Mux and PlayerJS, and they
behaved as expected on a build of Chrome without the APIs. The one site I
found using Clappr that had a fullscreen button did not work, both on the
custom build and the latest canary.

It also seems like some version of the Vimeo CDN player uses
`webkitEnterFullscreen`: https://f.vimeocdn.com/p/4.27.1/js/vendor.module.js
*.*

Thanks,
Thomas