Hi Paolo,

Am 08.02.22 um 17:34 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
(...)

On 08/02/2022 16:41, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
(..)
  if we talk about TDF employees or contractors, we need more
mentors - because that is the only way how to scale:

   "Give a person a fish, and you feed them for a day. Teach a person
   to fish, and you feed them for a lifetime".

This is what TDF should be doing in my view - teaching how to fish, not
fishing itself.
The best person that can teach you how to fish is an experienced
fisherman.

but it wouldn't improve the situation, if - like today - the experienced
fisherman / fishermen take every new talented fisher immediately from
the free software developer (volunteer) market.

Thus there is now chance for a divers market with a lot of small and
local businesses around the LibreOffice project. Thus the (business)
user of LibreOffice will not get the opportunity to choose between
different service provider.

If this situation will not change immediately the LibreOffice
certification program will not give a competitive edge.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate