Hi all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 24/02/2022 09:06:

On 24/02/2022 03:19, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
How do you suggest we move this forward then? The current state of the
policy is still considered not ok for some.
All of us read and accepted to be bound by the current version of the CoI Policy by being a member of the Board of Directors. I believe no one in the current board has any problem with it or wouldn't have ran for a board position.

Life can be so complicated at times ;)

I do not see a reason not to support the small improvements that are in.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors