Dear Mr Meeks,

thank you for providing your opinion as the general manager of one of our 2 commercial contributors.

I really appreciate the technical contributions that your employees/affiliates provide while formulating request for tenders, rank them in the ESC, rank them in the board of directors, vote them in the budget and then bid for them.

You may understand that an external observer may not see the procedure as being fair and conflict free so it would be a very good idea to improve the process so that all the commercial contributors, existing and new, will have the same fair opportunity to participate to the tendering process.

Creating a narrative of division and exclusion is, IMHO, not only irresponsible but also a demonstration of wanting to keep a process that to some seem to be beneficial only for a very few.

Changes must be discussed publicly and then implemented.

Best regards

Paolo