Hi Kendy, all,

Am 11.04.22 um 12:24 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Pá 08. 04. 2022 v 17:38 +0200:

there is no such document, which collects all answers.
I see, so all this was a "you have to believe me because I say so" from
the very start.

I don't know what you expect from me as a sheer volunteer? I don't do a
(pro bono) legal service. I could only give some hints and explain my
personal opinion. You could take the hints and my opinion and use or
not. It's up to you.

If that is not enough for you, you could ask e.g. your director
colleague or the executive director or spent some money for a personal
legal advice service.

E.g. I'd expect you wouldn't find it usual, if an employee (e.g. from
Collabora) would have the power to decide on his own about his salary
and the employer had to pay this amount of money. I have never heard
about such behavior e.g. in European country.
This is a completely different topic of course, and has nothing to do
with your accusations.  But if you wish - trade unions are designed to
do what you outline above, and usual eg. in European countries.

I'd tried to give an example which explains it independent from the
tender topic, but I had to state that I wasn't successful.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate